Wednesday 23 November 2011

Vignetting

Open up the image into photoshop.


Create a new layer


Draw a border by selecting the Paintbrush tool and selecting the colour you want for the border. Then press and hold shift to draw in a perfectly straight line.



Then blur the border so it blends in well with the photo. This is done by going on Filter- blur and choosing Gaussain Blur.




Here is the final image in colour.

I think this looks effective as the black border is a good contrast with the colourful background. I like the way the border blends in and looks natural within the photo almost making it framed.

I also changed the image to black and white.




I then changed the contrast within the black and white settings to make some areas appear brighter than others, I like this effect as it makes it look like snow and it also makes it appear in a negative efffect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment