Wednesday 9 November 2011

Opening a file and Presenting images


FIRST, open up photoshop. 

Then click. FILE - NEW. Then a  box will appear like this: 



Change the paper size to A4 and the present to International Paper. 



Then click and drag the images onto the new page and resize the images to suit the amount you want to fit onto one page. To copy that size with a new photo click onto: EDIT -TRANSFORM-AGAIN, and that new image will become the same size as the previous one. 









Now to add a border. Click on EDIT- STROKE. 


Change the width to 20 and the colour to either- black, grey or white depending on the chosen background colour. 



Press okay and do this to each image so they have their own border. 



I kept my background white due to the fact the images' main focus is a dark pair of shoes, therefore I think it adds a good contrast and looks effective. 


Evaluation
I liked taking the images to create movement almost like a stop frame, but I think that the idea of my feet wasn't very strong, so if I did this again I would use a stronger subject to give a much better effect. It would also look a lot better with a plain background to replace the brick floor as this is too much detail, with a white background the subject will stand out a lot more making it much more obvious.




No comments:

Post a Comment